From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Vidhya Y
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 9:04 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] An announcement

the point is,
the sender's message just said,
"Anyone who wants articles, whitepapers, press releases or newsletters of
any kind can approach me."
it really did not convey properly if she wants to charge money for the
already available and accessible articles by just distributing them or if
she charges for any articles  written by her for some one else.
if people distribute freely available  articles for money I don't think its
good where as if she meant she will write articles for some one who wants to
publish them  and then charge money, there is nothing wrong.
we are just blind and not poor.
 it was just miss understanding because the message was not clear.

On 3/28/15, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> have means and access, earn their bread and butter through selling
> this knowledge only...
> There are professional courses like SEO, content writing, medical
> transcription etc. which are very good opportunity of employment and
> choosing work as per one's choice and I suppose that the member has
> opted for a profession of content writing.
>
> Please see this also from the lenses of those who are looking to avail
> these professional services in commercial manner and do not want to be
> tagged as "charity seeker".
>
> Lets not malign somebody and creating mountain out of a mol...
>

> On 3/28/15, bala9119 <bala9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> lets be rational at least in this issue. knowledge is surely about
>> sharing, but at the same time expecting quid pro quo is not a crime
>> friends. its very good to listen that we care for the poor, but mind
>> you, the poor visually impaired of India and the visually impaired of
>> rural or semi urban areas might not even have the facility to read
>> this advertisement. so, its my humble request, stop gaining goodwill
>> at the expense of the poor. if the post is wrong, or ultra wires to
>> the group's code, i think there is a list owner and moderator who are
>> competent enough to take necessary steps. we, the visually impaired
>> want development, independent personal life and liberty, dignified
>> societal treatment yet we are keen to have life long free lunch
>> sounds stinky. there is no free lunch friends, if we don't like the
>> person who sells his or her knowledge, lets not go to them. we have
>> no right to stop them from propagating their talent and business.
>> sometimes the members agitation shows nothing but envy. in my view,
>> she is a content writer. as an author of a creation, she is expecting
>> monetary return which has absolute legitimacy. lets refrain from
>> expecting free service everywhere and from everyone, cheers.
>> On 3/25/15, Lissy Verghese <lvmalayatt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Greetings of the day!
>>> Anyone who wants articles, whitepapers, press releases or
>>> newsletters of any kind can approach me.
>>> My rate is rs. 100 per article.
>>> Anyone interested me can contact me at lvmalayatt...@gmail.com Thank
>>> you!
>>> Lissy Verghese
>>>

>>> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing
>>> accessibility of mobile phones / Tabs on:
>>> ccessindia.org.in

>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>>> changes, please visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.o
>>> rg.in
>>>

>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>> thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
>>> itself to its veracity;

>> "It doesn't matter what we have, but it really matters what we do with

ia.org.in

>> mails

> Thanks and regards
>                    Himanshu Sahu