Friends, Blind Cricket Association India for the first time in Indian
History conducting Blind Cricket series in J & K, on 2nd & 3rd April
2015 Blind Cricket Association has arranged cricket series between
Punjab team & Jammu & Kashmir Team in Jammu, interested blind persons
living in Jammu & Kashmir can visit, the cricket series will be held
in CRPF Ground In Jammu, the organisers of this series are BCA with
the help of local (J&K) unit our general Secretary Manvender singh
Patwal & wice president Sh.Gurupreet Singh will be present there Blind
Cricket Association which is truely working for development of Cricket
in India reached almost all states of india except the southern states
Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & kerala anybody from these
states can come forward & help our Blind Cricket association to
conduct Blind cricket in these states. in the near future our BCA is
planning to arrange blind cricket in north east states also.

--
vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.