Hi,

In most of my presentations, I use bluetooth headphone and a remote to
change slides remotely.

When so ever i changed the slides via remote, i read the text with in
it by pressing the up and down keys given in the remote.

But in this case, the jaws should be in very high speed to cover the
time gap between listening and speaking.

On 4/14/15, Vedprakash <vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I generally do is to take all slide numbers in Braille.
> I persuade the organizers to change the slide as I speak the Number.
> I accommodate the number of the slide in my lecture.
> For instance, Now let us focus on slide Number X.
> Or just "Next slide please"
>

> Exciting Offers to Grab  Vedprakash Sharma

Kiran Baug