Hi Pranav,

About VoICE.

Have you used it?

I have i4 with latest ios and an android phone with 4.2.2 os. Would I
be able to use the app for experimenting navigation?

Thanks

On 4/16/15, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some of you may find the below paper of interest.

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should
do, by the grace of God, I will do."
EDWARD EVERETT HALE.