please give me email of chare mane of irct and minister of railway and ccpd
r c gupta

-----Original Message----- From: vivek doddamani
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Railway minister assurance to disabled people regarding ID isfalse?

Friends, as I have written in the subject is Railway Minister
Sh.Suresh Prabhu said in his budget speech that ID cards will be
issued to disabled persons for booking online tickets, & this ID card
will be for life time, today I got this speech detail & it is clear
here ID cards will be issued once & will be for ever but according to
18th March 2015 order the ID cards will be valid for just 5 years, for
continuing the ID card one has to again apply three months before
expiry of card in the same procedure as applied in the beginning now I
cannot understand who is right whether railway minister or Indian
railway authority, I am planning to write to CCPD to intervin in this
matter, now people who apply for ID card in Northern railway are told
the card will be issued only after four or five months, this is
totally injustice for disabled persons, actually Indian Railway does
not want to give ID cards for disabled persons everybody in Indian
railway are haressing disabled persons,.  I request all members of AI
to take this matter seriously & write to CCPD in new delhi.

--
vivekananda Ph-9868954833, skype: vivekkavya, FB: vivek doddamani.