Vamshi, We know the communication lags among the deaf leave a lot of
dependence on interpreters. And many such issues get missed out. Despite
representations on such platforms as the committee constituted to identify
the posts, how much weightage is given to the member representing the deaf
is equally important. This is a major lacunae in the list. It is surprising
that on one hand posts of civil services including IAS are identified
suitable for deaf and on the other hand, SBI says they are not eligible
based on the identification list. This is so ridiculous!

Most funny part is that IBPS has selected many deaf candidates who are
working satisfactorily as Bank POs in other nationalised banks, But deaf
can't apply to become SBI POs !