Har din apni zindagi ko ek naya khwab doh.
Chahay pura naa ho par aavaz toh doh.
Ek din puray ho jayengay saray khwab
aap ksirf ek shuruaat toh doh...
yes friends,
aisei hee kujh khwab liyei national federations of the blind ko join
kiya aur ek shuruwat dee, aur purei kiye  apnei aur hun sub k khwab,
so, Don't forget to listen ek mulakat with Mr S K Rongta tonight 9 pm
only and only Radio Udaan
for more information visit our websight
www.radioudaan.com
happy listening

--
'Sympathy'... You can get from Anybody -- But...!! 'Jealousy'... You
have to Earn it....!

thanks and regards

minal singhvi
director of radio udaan
contact me
09885046970
mail me @
minalsing...@gmail.com
for listen our radio visit our web sight
www.radioudaan.com