Friends from Mumbai: could you update us more about this unfortunate
development?
This is a good sign that plight of blind workers are highlighted by
media from different parts of the country.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/State-to-appoint-administrator-for-mismanaged-blind-school-in-Jogeshwari/articleshow/46963113.cms

MUMBAI: The state government has decided to appoint an administrator
and order an inquiry into the alleged mismanagement of M N Banajee
Industrial Home for Blind in Jogeshwari following an agitation by MNS
workers.

Social justice minister Rajkumar Badole visited the home on Friday and
on finding it to be in a "bad condition", ordered an inquiry.

The trust has stopped providing food to the 40 students and even their
training for a month. "We are not getting food from the hostel.
Sometimes, MNS workers or social workers provide us food. We hope
Badole will do something for us," said Santosh Kadam, a student.
Badole said that his deparment will provide food to the students.

On Friday, MNS workers, led by party chief Raj Thackeray's wife
Shalini, agitated outside the hostel.

"The students are facing the brunt of the internal fight between the
two groups of trustees. The state should intervene and sort out the
issue," Shalini Thackeray told TOI.

Shrikant Bapat, one of the managing committee members whose name is on
the trust's website, said, "I don't want to say anything as I have
resigned."

--
Avinash Shahi