Hi experts
I am using HP laptop with windows7 profisional32bit
In my laptop some days onwards facing 2 problems regarding jaws
First of jaws is not starting automatically I set basic setting put
both options checked but also jaws not start automatically
Another problem is Skype scripts not installed in my laptop
I am pasting that log file information
15 or 16 also facing same problems
Install into JAWS folders 15.0.
Preparing for JAWS script compilation.
15.0:
User folder: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\15.0\Settings\enu
Shared folder: C:\ProgramData\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\15.0\Settings\enu
Output folder: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\15.0\Settings\enu
Installing files.
JAWSUtil command: compile skype_compat.jss skype_jcpdict.jss Skype.JSS
skypewatch.JSS
Error output:
Error: Unable to expand %appdata%.

End of output.
Command returned 1.
Output:
End of output.
Restoring this JAWS folder to its original state.
JAWSUtil command: chain "default" remove skypewatch.jsb
Error output:
Error: Unable to expand %appdata%.

End of output.
Command returned 1.
Output:
End of output.
JAWSInstallDirs is .
All installations failed!
Writing log file.
3 times jaws removed and installed also facing same problem
Please guide me regarding in this matter
Thanking you

--
Regards Yours Markandeswar Rao
District Coordinator (Disabilities)