Dear all,
  We would like to inform you that you can listen Mr. Himanshu Sahu
  General Secretary of Vcbewa in direct talk in program Badalta daur
  only on radioudaan today from  9PM onwards and Rebroadcast tomorrow
  from 4PM onwards.
  In this show We will ask some straight questions from Mr. Himanshu
  Sahu and Hope he would have answer for all questions.
  This show will be host by Danish Mahajan.
  For more info login to www.radioudaan.com
  How to Listen to Radio Udaan

  Dear listeners! We would like to express our warm welcome for your
  interest in listening to Radio Udaan. Radio Udaan's main focus is
  listeners free accessibility. For that, we have come with a bunch of
  provisions.

  1.The very first and easy method is to press the play button which is
  there on the top of the website. For this, Flash Player should be
  installed on your brouzer
  2.You can also download Radio udan playlist  for Winamp, windows media
  player, Real player and Quick time player on your system by simply
  clicking any one of the playlist links above, so that you need not
  open your internet explorer or any other browser to listen.
  3.If you are a smartphone user and if you want to listen through your
  smartphone, Just click on "download TuneIn Radio App for
  iPhone/Android/BlackBerry"  above and download from
  AppStore/PlayStore/BlackBerry World. After download, Search for
  "Udaan" in the app search box and kindly add this Station in your
  favourites
  4.Nokia users, kindly go to internet radio. in the search icon, type
  radio udaan, take options and click on search. after getting search
  result Kindly add that station in your favourites. So no need to visit
  website. Same Playlists like of  Winamp, Windows Media Player etc can
  also be downloaded for Nokia mobiles. Just click on the playlist and
  it will be start playing in internet radio. Take options and add this
  station in your favourites and enjoy!
  Happy listening!
  here is the link for android user to download tune in radio
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tunein.player