From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Akash Gupta
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:05 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.; keyboardus...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AI] fine reader verses kurzweil

dear friends,
I am using ABBYY fine reader but somebody told me that kurzweil gives
better result in scanning.
I would like to know that which software gives better result.

--
The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no
vision. By "Helen Keller".

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..