From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 12:00 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Question regarding installing genuin windows with the help of
talking installer

I think the query is clear. I have DVD of genuine windows 7 that came
along with my Dell laptop, but I want to install it into my machine
after formatting the present window with out any sighted help.
I know folks have prepared some talking installer along with windows
DVD, but my question is that how can I take the help of screenreader
to install this windows which I got along with my laptop?
Also tell me can I use any screenreader to recover or repair the
current windows with the recovery disk?
Mean I want to take help of screenreader to install genuine windows.
Tell me if it is possible.
The help will be much appritiated.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765 / +9192 7879 0000

ia.org.in

sent through this mailing list..