Friends,
I’d like to add to this,  there is a national organisation called
NHFDC supported by ministry of social justice and empowerment
government ofindia, which provides loans to differently abled, at
relatively lower rate . There are various financial aid skkeems
running by them.  One can avail the loans as per their requirement.
They lend out loans for education, business, housing, marriage, and so
on.
the detail information about loans  can also be acquired by visiting their site.
Www.NHFDC.org