I would suggest u to install Kurzweil  in your system. Then u can
easily open/convert these files. As if u directly save file into MS
word document choosing save as option, its layout, page numbers and
tables etc. get disturbed. Therefore its not advisable to directly
convert kes file into MS word format. Moreover such conversion is
pethetic specially if the files contain some data in tabbular form,
such as mathematics, economics and other technical subjects.

On 6/5/15, Akash Gupta <aka.associ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I have a lots of files in kurzwell format. I don't have kurzwell
> software. Please tell me how to convert them into microsoft word
> format.
> --
> The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no
> vision. By "Helen Keller".
> The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
> By "Helen Keller".
> ------
> With Warm Regards,
> Akash Gupta
> Rajasthan
> Skype: akash.gupta2412

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765 / +9192 7879 0000