i agree dear avinash with you and the saddest thing that most of our
NGOs are hiding and becoming saveguard of culprits so image of their
NGO could not be tarnished.
i spoke with some NGO's people over same issue of the record means
privately and response was shoking.
i have even noticed on person who was accuse of sexual  assault
terminated from the one NGO and working again in other NGO.
Let us get together and fight against.
I always try to do my best but their are certain cases where you are
not allowed to take the name of victims  then in that scenario  we
have no proofed  and culprits takes advantage of it and get away.
There was a victim i told her that i will expose all but she told not
to do anything even if i did anything on behalf of her she will not
support me and declare it is fake story now you tell in this case what
can i do?