Friends,

I’m using a Windows xp machine at office with jaws 13. Today, I got my
system formatted and there after when I installed my dongle jaws on
it, it’s not coming by default at the log on screen and have to start
it manually once I’m landed on the desktop. Not only this, while
trying to check the check box at the basic settings to start jaws
automatically, an error pops up and says: jfw dialogue, couldn’t open
service manager, ok button. Due to the same I’m not able to navigate
through the log on screen. It’s a common system, hence the user will
be changed from shift to shift.

It’s quite crucial for me to have jaws at the log on screen to be an
independent user like others. For which, I beg your help in all the
manners.

--
Best,

Mujeeb