Hi friends, I'm actually unawear of paypal account. What is paypal? Can we
use paypal? Is itt an online bank? Please clearer my doubt.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Geetha Shamanna
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:31 PM
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Urgent advice required regarding online Translation job

Hi,

If your friend is fluent in French and German, there are
transcription/translation opportunities from these languages into English
here:
www.languageinsight.com

Your friend can contact them directly via the Web site. She will have to go
through tests and other quality check procedures before she receives work
from them on a regular basis. She will also need a Paypal account to receive
payment. They pay in time and pay very well. However, their quality
processes are very rigorous.

Geetha