In case one could use NVDA for Hindi (though English also is always worth
NVDA), Hindi is very very accessible both reading & writing.  JAWS in this
respect has many limitations like one gets lot of problem in accessing Hindi
Lekha in 64 bits JAWS 14 & above.  For NVDA users with Hindi, one may
personally contact me.

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:49:48 +0530 Him Prasad Gautam  wrote

>hi,

No need to combine them.

The Hindi typing tool types devanaagari letters and the Hindi reader

will read them.

That is all. Mind that the typing tool has no relation with reading

software. It is equally useful to sited persons too.

If you are a screen reader user, read the letters by lekha or any

other tool and if you are sited person, just see them by your eyes.

The duty of Hindi tool is to generate the Devanagari letters at the

screen of the computer.

Once they are generated, it is up to you how to access them; by TTS

like lekha or just see by human eyes!

On 7/6/15, amritpal singh  wrote:

> If we want to read our writing, will it be read by Lekha, if installed? And

> if so, how to combine these two softwares?

>>> Thanks.

>>> --

>>> WITH REGARDS

>>> GIRIPRASAD

>>> MOBILE 924710000  /  9441133367

>>> SKYPE giriprasad.maddina

>>> "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,

>>> but in rising every time we fall."

>>> of

>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please