Friends

I believe, this will be a wonderful course for all of us to take.
You can take for free, if you choose the second option on the radio button for
the course without the certificate.

This is under coursera. There are many more wonderful courses if one has the
inclination to learn more and more.

Read on.
Harish Kotian

Cybersecurity and Its Ten Domains
Cybersecurity and Its Ten
Domains<https://eventing.coursera.org/redirect/D21NYSG2sIuLEjwfMccRc8trLnsdInlZ1eqi0JIZZcHK4tvSveiWPk8k7wyg2dz93hYtxUZAXbqPNoFsyd7kGA.ShM_VmgVh2DhmxbMJyLMvw.9uF4lrIs84xPA24XYvbUcVKWWvLJx3retf--KOTqEkk_sSCp22uACJaqQJC6GRvYzYBbO8xpjYUcJr8VifB3YXrSZUUWrYDb6KqHvWcjZREGEkMK_AHrAAO33ofry0gn6eMoc1ywLewk420UPaQYwpQa6suWJmUMwGOX7Dsfo2rIZ33AbC2TRD7TATp6Iap3YxBfdLmXepwwHy4DFga1yNUVHy9N2OteAw4ikTRLPATXh3Pb4e5YAHskEJZrpX-lhAGrTtk3bMrtk0Z07U-Bp6Jiluw7CHm8gIVg7T52rkwyVaCsdTqFhuXSknMlZMIqc715UHcFpQjes5IsZO3nDHPKbyIz4pSHKNLhqHZvs786spgOrqcNtf0U6wRsmmiVxn6lqd4-DA3Ux9vymKEgz39A_AtdxgSlmhqm79z_j5pg6KrBfOXgsgOyIuzjOLydVXsUIs_0opb8wkRgCEmedyM8AxuTXyIiWXKBY5fJHTq3pVd3sw_AJXD9WNuCjXLH0TPmyT6dafnrvBc5YrUAXA>
About this Course

This course is designed to introduce students, working professionals and the
community to the exciting field of cybersecurity. Throughout the MOOC,
participants
will engage in community discourse and online interaction. Participants will
gain knowledge and understanding of cybersecurity and its domains. They will
engage with expertly produced videos, gain insight from industry experts,
participate in knowledge assessments, practice assessing their environmental
awareness, and gain access to materials that address governance and risk
management, compliance, business continuity and disaster recovery, cryptography,
software development security, access control, network security, security
architecture, security operations, and physical and environmental security.
Learning
will be assessed using strategies aligned to knowledge and understanding.

You do not need prior experience in IT security to do well in this course. All
you need is a willingness to learn. We will point you to relevant open and
free resources to assist you.

At the end of this course, you will have the option of applying for
undergraduate level course credit at Kennesaw State University (dependent on
admission
to Kennesaw State University as a degree seeking or a non-degree seeking
student). More information is available in final module "Receive Course
(undergraduate)
Credit at Kennesaw State University".

Subtitles available in English
6 hours of videos, quizzes and peer review
3 min

1. Welcome and Course Overview
Checkout our marquee speaker. She's the Chief Privacy Officer at Coca Cola.

  Show 5 itemsShow items for module Welcome and Course Overview
55 min

2. Introduction to Security, Access Control, and Software Development Security
In this module we cover some of the fundamentals of security that will assist
you throughout the course. We will then introduce you to two domains of cyber
security: access control and software development security. Focus will be on
areas such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability, as well secure
software development techniques.

  Show 7 itemsShow items for module Introduction to Security, Access Control,
and Software Development Security
53 min

3. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Cryptography
In this module we are going to delve a little deeper into cyber security by
covering business continuity and disaster recovery planning and cryptography.
Learners will be exposed to what a disruptive event is and how the federal
government through agencies such as FEMA handles disasters. We will also covers
encryption and decryption and the various techniques used.

  Show 6 itemsShow items for module Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Planning and Cryptography
54 min

4. Information Security Governance and Risk Management & Legal, Regulations,
Investigations, and Compliance
In this module we are going to cover some of the non-technical topics
associated to cyber security: Information security governance and risk
management
and legal, regulations, investigations, and compliance. It is important to
realize, that non-technical does not mean easy, or not important. In fact, I
would like to argue that they are more important that the technical side of
cyber security.

  Show 6 itemsShow items for module Information Security Governance and Risk
Management & Legal, Regulations, Investigations, and Compliance
50 min

5. Operations Security & Physical and Environmental Security
In this module we are going to cover what amount to some of the more intuitive
parts of cybersecurity: operations security and physical and environmental
security. Learners will understand operations security from a
competitor/enemy/hacker’s viewpoint and then develop and apply countermeasures
accordingly.
Learners will also be exposed to electric power issues such as brownouts, fire
detection and suppression, and HVAC.

  Show 6 itemsShow items for module Operations Security & Physical and
Environmental Security
1h 52m

6. Security Architecture and Design & Telecommunications and Network Security
In this module we are going to cover some of the most technical and
comprehensive topics that cyber security has to offer as we look at Security
Architecture
and Design and Telecommunications and Network Security. Learners will be
exposed to security models such as Bell LaPadula, Clark-Wilson, Mandatory Access
Control (MAC), Discretionary Access Control (DAC), Role-Based Access Control
(RBAC), and Access Matrix. We will also describe the Open Systems Interconnect
(OSI) model and its seven layers.

  Show 7 itemsShow items for module Security Architecture and Design &
Telecommunications and Network Security

7. Receive Undergraduate Course Credit at Kennesaw State University
In this module we provide details about leveraging this MOOC for credit at the
undergraduate level at Kennesaw State University. It is very important that
learners follow directions carefully.

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.