Dear Members

Greetings from voiceforblind,

I am Anita Sharma and residing in Indore M.P. I did a course of Announcing,
E-book narration & Radio jockeying from Saint Xavier Institute of
Communication in Mumbai. I am working for upliftment of visually impaired
students through education, to bring them in the main stream of social
structure. I record study materials, which are not available in Braille.
Recently I have taken membership and training for DAISY to extend my
knowledge and expertise from Mitra Jyothi Bangalore.

My aim is more and more visually impaired students become educated and
self-dependent.  I have uploaded my recording on You Tube which you can
search as "audio for blind by Anita Sharma". My all audios are hindi
language and meximum audios are related to various comptitive exams. Like-
Bank, IAS pre, UGC net first paper.
Thanks with Regards

Anita Sharma
Voice For Blind