I am pained to lisen Javed style of talking.he want to prove that only he
and he lead & understand the disablity issue better. Full with anger &
ego.  Don't  go with  javed.verdict. first time i lisen him .    I read his
articles severals time they r good, but way of talking like 'SADAK CHHAAP
STYLE'   this type of  people always go autocratic in any
organisation.never support him. God bless him.