What about the accessibility of Microsoft edge?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Austin Pinto" <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Installation of Window 10

hi.
if u are using nvda 2015.2 there is no problems.
its 100% accessable.
but i would suggest that u switch to the next snapshots of nvda.
the next snapshots are alfa versions of nvda and its fully supporting
windows 10.
i am emailing u from a windows 10 installed laptop.
and no u will never see a new version of windows.
windows 10 is the last version of windows but dont worry.
windows is not going away.
they will keep updating this windows to add new features and fixes and
all but the name is not going to change