On 27 Apr 2007 at 1:04, John Fossey wrote:
> Does anyone if there's a way to receive a popup on www4mail?  Although
> popups are generally to be avoided, some websites require popups.  For
> example, with a shipping company like UPS, someone will send you a
> return shipping label by email, but actually he's just sending a link to
> a UPS site.  The actual label is in a popup, which isn't returned by the
> www4mail server, unless someone knows how to do it.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Popups are usually created by javascript code in the web page.
To the web server, a www4mail request looks the same as a
request from any other browser which has javascript disabled.

I think your only option is to carefully examine the markup and
javascript code in the page returned by www4mail. It is possible
that you might then be able to construct a new URL for the shipping
label information.