My experience with www4mail, whether SZS.net or any other of the former
www4mail services has been a success rate of 99% as has been the case with
webpage at rumkin.com and [EMAIL PROTECTED] Grabpage had 100%.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] too little. Webpage at rumkin.com sometimes does not respond
searches and google at capeclear.com is about 98% so my service provider
does not reject such messages. It just seems that with some pages I request
it takes a few sends to get them as nothing happens.
It may be the site itself. Once or twice when I've tested a site online, where I couldn't get a response through www4mail, it turned out the site was down, or responding very slowly. Sometimes the internet itself is very slow due to high traffic and servers time out.