Since signing up to accmail in October I have retrieved and read the logs
from 2002 till today. Each time a 'web to mail' address was mentioned I
would fire off an email to try it out. I am finding it hard to remember a
lot of them now. I have saved some logs that list webmail servers but a lot
of the time they don't mention whether the address you are looking for goes
in the subject or body and if you need to stick something before the address
(URL= for example). I wonder if anyone has a list of webmail servers with
the added information of how the message should be formatted eg.-

www4mail(at)wm.ictp.trieste.it

message body

GET http://www.bbc.co.uk\
<https://email2.btconnect.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.bbc.co.uk\>