Gmail includes  forwarding too, it is accessed from
the account settings, it has comprehensive tweaking
regarding this option and it worked nice for me since
the launch of Gmail service.

Any one without internet access needs somebody
abroad to create and adjust the Gmail account for him.

BUT it wont work as the - From - line should be originated
from the Gmail account itself while the - To - line is the Accmail
specific service address as far as I know  ( I didn't check
it myself in practice).

If SMTP port 465 and POP3 port 995 are accessible at the
mail server, then Gmail could be accessed directly from any
mail client like ( Outlook Express )  right from your PC
desktop....but this doesn't eliminate the need for a person
from abroad to create and tweak the said account on behalf
of the "misfortunate" person.

Bassim
Baghdad-Iraq