(((  I've sent request HELP to several servers of such kind.
  Here are the responces.

  Regards -

  Serghiy F-k  )))

Hi all,

Dear contributors to this list, please, Don't copy / paste instructions
regarding the know-how of how to use Web to Mail services from
known pure technical sources, as most of our friends need a step
by step instructions on how to use web2mail , what are the services
available now or how to use them.

This only could be accomplished by giving our real practice,
experience to our colleagues in " web2mail "   world.

Additional info. : To do a Google search using [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Type:  search xyz+mno
where xyz and mno could be any thing that you make with normal google
search.

Bassim