Hi again

I'm glad www4mail from Italy works now. For a time some years ago whenever
it responded it said the message was in plain text but yet it had MIME or
HTML code or whatever you call those funny things imbedded in the text which
made it hard. I also notice that on some topica.com lists messages often
come as multi-part in MIME format in the digest, whereby the first message
is in plain text but then it is repeated in the same message as the next
part but with those fond or ref or whatever those things are. How can one
get rid of this? I wish Outlook Express also had a way to change receiving
formats like it has for sending.