Hi, y'all! I'm a long-time ACCMailer who has been here off and on
through the years, starting when my Internet access consisted of an
"Internet E-Mail" conference on a BBS. This was in the mid-90's when
pretty much all of the accmail-type services were fully operational; I
called it "surfing the 'net on a two-by-four".

Recently, I've had a need to use an accmail service, specifically
FTPMail (I wanted to generate an ls-lR text file). I must have sent
two dozen "HELP" messages to FTPMail addresses I could find and only
one ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) actually worked and was not restricted by domain
or country of sender. And IT was slow as molasses.

Is there a current list of FTPMail servers and/or other accmail
servers (Gophermail, WWWmail, Archie, etc.) that are confirmed as
working?

Also, I attempted to re-join the juno-accmail list and have had no
response. Is it active at all?

Thanks for the help!

P.S. Long-timers may remember me as [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] or one of a few other addresses.