Hi

I had [EMAIL PROTECTED] put into my always allow in list on the junk mail
filter and it responds to requests for web pages but does not give the links
in numbers like www4mail and webpage grabber does and it also sends an
index.htm attachment wanting to connect to Explorer. However, it does not
respond to searches so I again contacted Kevin Hutchinson and hope he will
assist.

Ricky Lomey

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080626-0, 2008/06/26
Tested on: 2008/06/30 12:28:29