Hello, I have this problem with www4mail. While trying to download
some specific files, the server return the file, but with appended
extension ".ASC"  (ascii?) and the content is corrupted by CR's and
LF's ....I have been using www4mail services for years, and sometimes
this problem happen.....
I think the problem is that the server by some strange cause treats
binary file like ascii files... if any knows any solution, please !
also,  I want to thank so much to all that supports this service...