Hi

I tried retrieving a PDF document with wwwrm...@szs.net and it almost
worked. The problem was that I think it came in a version of Adobe newer
than 6.0 as it was in strange characters and I am not sure how to convert
back to 6.0. Am still using 6.0 because the version of my screen reading
software I currently use is not compatible with newer versions of Adobe and
it is expensive to update the screen reader software which works with newer
versions among other improvements.

Ricky Lomey

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090407-0, 2009/04/07
Tested on: 2009/04/14 09:24:11