For an advanced search in google, you may request:

XFORMREPLY=TEXT
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=es

(hl=es, you get the page in Spanisch, use the language you want)

You can then copy and paste the form in a new mail. Here is an example.

XBASE=http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=es
XFORM=:GET::/search
XFORMREPLY=TEXT
as_q=                      <=== ALL words Normal Search
hl=es
ie=ISO-8859-1
num=10                     <=== Number
XSUBMIT_ON=btnG
XSCS=btnG=Buscar con Google
as_epq=                    <=== Exact Phrase
as_oq=                     <=== ANY word
as_eq=                     <=== This words NOT
as_ft=i                    <=== Language (i=ignore)
as_filetype=
as_occt=any
as_dt=i
as_sitesearch=