Hi again

Not sure if this has ever been discussed or considered as accmail but I
heard there are services one can forward .tif image attachments to so they
can be converted with optical character recocnition and return to one as
text or maybe Word with varing results, any clues where to start? I have OCR
but it wouldn't be as accurate unless I turn off speech with sighted help.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101121-1, 2010/11/21
Tested on: 2010/11/26 04:19:24