Hello accmailers ...

Here is a reminder of what is happening.

ACCMAIL CLOSING
----------------

AOL will close this list at midnight on Monday 31
October 2011.

ACCMAIL ARCHIVES
-----------------

The ACCMAIL archives since January 2002 are in two
locations

1) http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.emailonly
2) http://www.mail-archive.com/accmail%40listserv.aol.com/

There are no archives for the period 1994 to 2001.

REPLACEMENT LIST
-----------------

I am the moderator and 'owner' of this ACCMAIL list, but
I shall retire when the list closes. If anyone has plans
for a replacement, I suggest they inform this list
before it closes.

CONTACT FROM 1 NOVEMBER UNTIL 31 JANUARY

I have created an email address for contact after
ACCMAIL closes: accmail-legacy`AT`szs.net

Send an email to that address if you would like to be
contacted about similar lists that might be created
after this list closes.

Send an email to that address if you start a new list.

I will keep your contact details for three months, until
the end of January 2012. After that, I will delete your
contact details and the legacy address itself.

:-)