Hi Ludwig and ACE ML,

Thank you very much Ludwig for your effort,
I have not yet read the new version of the draft, but I already had
some thoughts about the "Client Token" (CT) concept, so I give a
partial response to your questions (also in the hope to trigger the
discussion on the ML):

a) I think the Use Case the CT is trying to solve is VERY relevant.
b) I think is a reasonable solution; I need to study it more to give a
full answer, but as a starting point seems to be the tool to solve the
problem. Another concern I have is to analyze how this will impact
interaction will vanilla OAuth 2.0 entities (as you mentioned).
c) -

Thank you very much for the Java implementation! Lots lots lots of
work I imagine. I will try to test it and give feedback.

Regards, and have a good weekend

Renzo