From: Ace [mailto:ace-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of "IETF Secretariat"
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 5:07 PM
To: ace-cha...@ietf.org; kepeng....@alibaba-inc.com
Cc: kathleen.moriarty.i...@gmail.com; ace@ietf.org
Subject: [Ace] ace - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 99

Dear Kepeng Li,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by the original request.

ace Session 1 (2:30:00)
    Monday, Morning Session I 0930-1200
    Room Name: Congress Hall I size: 250

Request Information:

Working Group Name: Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments Area Name: Security Area Session Requester: Kepeng Li

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  2.5 Hours
Number of Attendees: 100
Conflicts to Avoid:
 First Priority: core oauth saag lwig tokbind tls

People who must be present:
  Kathleen Moriarty
  Hannes Tschofenig
  Kepeng Li

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  Avoid entire SEC areas. Please avoid a session on Friday!