Thanks a lot Ari for the review!

Answers inline.

Francesca

Ok, will add.

> Sec 5:
> >  The (G) message is the subscription of the
> >   Subscriber, which is unprotected.
>
> Can't G be protected with regular DTLS?

Yes it could, but currently the model does not require a security association
between Subscriber and Broker, since I did not consider critical for the broker
to only accept subscription from subscribers that are authorized (an
unauthorized subscriber would not be able to read the encrypted content of the
notifications anyway). The protection of subscription could be easily added,
making it similar to publications, which are protected with regular DTLS (or
alternatives); the overhead would be that each subscriber should access the AS
and get all the information to start a secure exchange with the broker.  I will
add some considerations about that in the draft.

> I think the considerations about symmetric crypto could be worth lifting from
> security considerations to a separate section. That would be interesting to
> explore more; unless we want to keep that out of scope.

Ok.