Ø  I don't see my votes recorder, (neither Ludwig's);

We copied what was in the chat Window

Ø  I don't know if the consensus was that MQTT is mid priority (and pub/sub
relegated to low), just that mqtt is rather new draft and we should discuss it
more.

I prefer to say that there are high priority items and then there is the rest,
which requires further thoughts.

Ciao
Hannes
medium. Thank you.