Hello all,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the participants in ACE
WG to support our work.

I enjoyed very much with our ACE work, and I learned a lot from the group.

I will try my best to assist with a smooth transition with Jim Schaad and
Ben Kaduk.

I will continue to participate in the mailing list.

Thank you all!

Kind Regards
Kepeng

在 28/10/2017, 7:22 PM, "Ace on behalf of Kathleen Moriarty"
<ace-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of kathleen.moriarty.i...@gmail.com> 写入: