Hi all,

In off-list discussion the differences between OAuth-ACE, OCF and LwM2M was
discussed. One of the distinguishing features of OAuth-ACE is that it allows
user authentication and authorization to be conveniently provided and
integrated into an already existing ecosystem.

However, after re-reading the OAuth-ACE draft I noticed that the use of a smart
phone / tablet for accessing IoT devices is actually not well supported due to
the decisions made around profiles.

Hence, I created a pull request that relaxes the OAuth-ACE profiles in the
following way:
* It allows profiles to specify what protocols and encodings they use on the
client to AS interface (in addition to the client to RS interface).
* It allows the use of HTTPS and JSON encoding on the client to AS interface.
Hence, this allows a client to request a CWT-based PoP token using HTTPS from
an RS.

Here is the pull request:
https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-oauth/pull/129

Thoughts?