As mentioned at the working group meeting today we, Arm, released a product
feature with the name "Secure Device Access" for our Mbed Cloud product. It
implements functionality of the ACE-OAuth framework. I talked about it during
the OAuth security workshop last week, see
http://st.fbk.eu/sites/st.fbk.eu/files/osw2018-hannestschofenig.pdf

I believe that this is the first product announcement concerning ACE-OAuth. A
corresponding press release can be found at:
https://blog.mbed.com/post/mbed-cloud-secure-devices

My slides as well as the blog post explain what we have been doing and what
functionality we cover.

Ciao
Hannes

medium. Thank you.