On 2018-05-08 08:57, Ludwig Seitz wrote:
On 2018-05-07 18:44, Jim Schaad wrote:
I have been meaning to get this out for a while and have failed.  A doodle
poll to setup an interop event for this work is at
https://doodle.com/poll/k27g9r26bghvnytu If you want to participate and none
of the times are good please let me know.

Things for testing:
1)  DTLS profile w/ shared secret
2)  DTLS profile w/ RPK
3)  OSCORE profile

Note that I'm in the process of writing a test manual, I'll put it up on the WG github as soon as it has some form and structure. Feel free to contribute. I'm hoping to have it online by the end of the day.

/Ludwig

You can find my first draft of the interop manual here:

https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-oauth/blob/master/InteropTestPlan.txt

Note that large parts are still work in progress, but the test plan for the token endpoint should give you a hint as to how I was thinking it could work.

Feel free to propose changes and improvements.

/Ludwig

--
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE SICS