Here are my WGLC comments:

*  I am not sure that I understand what the protocol flow is when JAR is
being used.  Is there a potential case where a JWT would be used as the
structure of an OAuth response?  If so then is there a problem with defining
cnf in section 4.1?

* We need to have a OAuth CBOR integer mapping registry - the items in
section 6 need to be registered into that registry.

* Review - is the 'cnf' parameter in section 3.2 ok with the OAuth group or
does it need to be renamed as well?

* Check that cnf in 4.1 is going to be ok with
draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response

Jim