I am not aware of any IPRs regarding draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession

From: Ace <ace-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Samuel Erdtman
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:49 AM
To: Roman Danyliw <r...@cert.org>
Cc: ace <ace@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Ace] IPR Conformance check for
draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession

As a co-author, I don't hold any IPR nor am I aware of any related to this draft

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 3:44 PM Roman Danyliw
<r...@cert.org<mailto:r...@cert.org>> wrote:
Hello draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession authors,
(Hi Mike, Ludwig, Goeran, Samuel and Hannes,)

As the shepherd for draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession, I'd like to confirm
with the authors that all IPR disclosures have occurred per RFC6702:

--[ shepherd questions ]--

(7) Has each author confirmed that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures
required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79 have
already been filed. If not, explain why?

--[end question]--

Can you please respond to the list answering this question (e.g., "As a
co-author, I don't hold any IPR nor am I aware of any related to this draft").

Thanks,
Roman

medium. Thank you.