Summing up where I believe the conversation stands now, it seems like what
folks are asking for is either:

1. An analysis that shows that EDHOC is equivalent to an existing AKE
(e.g., IKE or TLS), or
2. An argument that a new AKE is necessary (vs. a re-encoding of an
existing AKE)

Göran et al: Do you have thoughts on those points?

It seems like it could be a productive use of an hour or two of virtual
interim time to help the group understand one of those lines of argument.

--Richard