Thank you Jim,

I'll upload a new version as soon as we have resolved my questions below.

/Ludwig

On 30/01/2019 07:01, Jim Schaad wrote:
1. Update the reference from RFC 5246 to RFC 8446 in all locations

Items that don't appear to be resolved:

* Section 3.1 - Refresh Token - I don't think that refresh tokens are going
to be strings because binary is more efficient.
         Unless you are going to say that this is not OAuth 2.0, then a
refresh token is still a text string.

*  I don't see any text that is addressing this.

That text just describes how it is in OAuth 2.0 (where refresh tokens are strings), since we didn't see the need to specify the use of refresh tokens in ACE, we didn't mention them further. If we had we would certainly have defined them to be binary.