Hi Ben,

I think we have now addressed all your feedback from the AD review. A big chunk
of the changes were agreed upon in the list emails threads.

The iteration that we are planning to upload that includes all the changes is
at
https://github.com/SanKumar2015/EST-coaps/blob/master/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est.txt

The summary of all your comments and what went into the text is in the git
issue https://github.com/SanKumar2015/EST-coaps/issues/150 To break it down
- https://github.com/SanKumar2015/EST-coaps/issues/150#issue-489289217 has most
of the changes agreed on the list.
-  https://github.com/SanKumar2015/EST-coaps/issues/150#issuecomment-528001807
has an answer to your question about addressing the tls-unique issue in a new
draft.
- https://github.com/SanKumar2015/EST-coaps/issues/150#issuecomment-531853281
has the last changes in response to your feedback that went into the draft
after Peter uploade the -13 iteration.

Two places to pay attention to is that I removed the
>   It is strongly RECOMMENDED that the clients request that the returned
>   private key be afforded the additional security of the Cryptographic
>   Message Syntax (CMS) EnvelopedData in addition to the TLS-provided
>   security to protect against unauthorized disclosure."
and the
>   The corresponding longer URIs from [RFC7030] MAY be supported."
The rationale behind that is in the git issue.

Please have a look and let us know if there is anything missing. Otherwise we
will upload at the end of the week.

Rgs,
Panos