From: Sabrina Tanamal via RT <drafts-lastc...@iana.org>
Subject: [IANA #1157486] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-27.txt>
(Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) using the OAuth
2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)) to Proposed Standard

(BEGIN IANA COMMENTS)

IESG/Authors/WG Chairs:

The IANA Functions Operator has completed its review of
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-27. If any part of this review is inaccurate, please
let us know.

The IANA Functions Operator has a question about one of the actions requested
in the IANA Considerations section of this document.

The IANA Functions Operator understands that, upon approval of this document,
there are fifteen actions which we must complete.

NOTE: We’re asking the ADs how to handle the registrations for which Hannes is
the only reviewer.

IANA Question --> Several sections of the current draft propose to create new
registries (Sections 8.1, 8.3, 8.4, 8.6, 8.7, 8.9, and 8.11). For each of these
requests, IANA asks the authors where the new registries are to be located. Should
they be added to an existing registry page? If not, do they belong in an existing
category at http://www.iana.org/protocols? For each of the new registries, it is
not clear from the context of the request where the new registries should be
established.

Hello WG chairs (WG and ADs in cc),

I am in need of some guidance here due to my lack of experience in IANA
matters.

Do we want to establish a new protocol page for ACE in the IANA registries?

Alternatively we could add them to the OAuth pages under a specific ACE
section.

Regards,
Ludwig