Hi,

Yes, it makes sense I think it is good enough and cleare than the old text.

Thanks

Magnus

https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=d1144abb-8d9d9086-d1140a20-0cc47ad93c0c-fd2a1bbef3212950&q=1&e=548577ce-1875-434e-8e9a-6ccd51a577bd&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FSanKumar2015%2FEST-coaps%2Fcommit%2F37f6337a3b389632c18b77d3c4d
> b8f28aabe9b63  tries to address your feedback. Let us know if it does not
> make sense.
>
> Rgs,
> Panos

Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: magnus.westerl...@ericsson.com